Location: Atlanta, GA USA Zone 8a/8b
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:41 pm
• Red and Green
• Dressed up plants
Anything having to do with Winter or Winter Holidays is fair game. If you need some ideas, check out our previous two contests. 4 6 prizes so the top three five winners, based on the number of like votes, will get to pick their prize from the list (first, second, etc.). The remaining entries will be pooled together and the winner of the final prize will be chosen at random. First, have a Sarracenia x moorei from @Matt and Leah from The Flytrap Store. @Panman will be contributing a Sarracenia purpurea OP (probably a catesbaei) and a Drosera binata multifida extrema. @elaineo will be providing a G17 Megatraps flytrap.
The master of the eBay auction, @andynorth, has donated a Sarracenia leucophylla 'Red'.
Finally, @Blackfeather666 is providing a Pinguicula 'Weser'.
Here are the rules:
- You can submit 1 photograph for this contest.
- It must be your own picture.
- Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
- Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
- The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
- Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
- This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prizes for international winners.
You don't want to miss out on this contest. Even if you aren't an amazing photographer, every entry has a chance of winning a prize.
Because we have so many prizes, the awarding of the prizes will work this way:
- The 5 winners will be announced on 1/1
- The first place winner will have 24 hours to message me with their choice for their prize
- After 24 hours, or after the prize has been chosen, the second place winner will have 24 hours to pick their prize
- This will continue until the top 5 winners have chosen their prizes
- After the top 5 prizes are chosen, I will randomly select a name from the remaining contestants and announce the winner
- The winner of the final prize will then need to message me
So put on those jingle bells, don some reindeer antlers, and send us your festive pics!