1. You must have taken the picture yourself
2. You can only submit one picture for this contest
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible
4. The winner will be the photo with the highest number of thumbs up votes
5. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prize for international winners
And what is our prize this month? @Matt and Leah from The Flytrap Store are providing a Big Mouth Flytrap.
Here is the description of this cultivar from the Flytrap Store website:
The Big Mouth Venus Flytrap is prized for its large traps, deep color and neat growth habit. Unlike most Venus Flytraps that grow taller and thinner during the summer and can look a little "leggy" and unkempt, Big Mouth's leaves grow prostrate in a neat rosette close to the ground year round.
So let's see your bog gardens. Big or small, we want to see them all!
Panman's Grow List topic47056.html
Toes in the water, ankles wet, and knees damp.