FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By That one plant boi
Finally got around to taking the temperate CP's out of the fridge this past Monday and got them all potted up. I set them in an unused planter in a sunny spot in the yard. Can't wait for new growth!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Bawesomer123
Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
By That one plant boi
Bawesomer123 wrote:Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
Thanks!
Yea, the weather has been a bit wonky here in Florida too, but nothing that drastic.
No clay here! All plastic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bawesomer123 liked this
By Bawesomer123
I've been feeling pretty jealous of Florida weather recently, but it got up to 73 today! That's beach weather for us :D ! I have to check that my plants aren't gonna be waking up on me. And those pots look pretty realistic!

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

He gets direct morning sun until noon/1pmish then […]

Effects of Fertilizer

Thanks for your input ChefDean! Great idea. It wil[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!