FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By That one plant boi
Finally got around to taking the temperate CP's out of the fridge this past Monday and got them all potted up. I set them in an unused planter in a sunny spot in the yard. Can't wait for new growth!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Bawesomer123
Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
By That one plant boi
Bawesomer123 wrote:Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
Thanks!
Yea, the weather has been a bit wonky here in Florida too, but nothing that drastic.
No clay here! All plastic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bawesomer123 liked this
By Bawesomer123
I've been feeling pretty jealous of Florida weather recently, but it got up to 73 today! That's beach weather for us :D ! I have to check that my plants aren't gonna be waking up on me. And those pots look pretty realistic!
"t form" help

Is that one plant or multiple plants in the pot? A[…]

Sprouting Pygmy Sundew Gemmae

I just don't get why they are dying. Within a day […]

Huge Sarr.

I dunno, anyone else see this? Apparently it's a […]

Don't look at it as "just a typical". Th[…]

Healthy venus flytraps?

suggestions would help i’m not good in tak[…]

I'm in Maryland in the metro DC area [snip] It[…]

I'll be honest, I repot new arrivals pretty regula[…]

Seeds arrived, thanks Chef! Patrick

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!