FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By That one plant boi
Finally got around to taking the temperate CP's out of the fridge this past Monday and got them all potted up. I set them in an unused planter in a sunny spot in the yard. Can't wait for new growth!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Bawesomer123
Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
By That one plant boi
Bawesomer123 wrote:Lookin' good! The weather has been pretty nice here in NJ, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much for continued high temps cuz it'll plop right back down to freezing again. Be a bit careful with unglazed clay pots because they might leach into the soil.
Thanks!
Yea, the weather has been a bit wonky here in Florida too, but nothing that drastic.
No clay here! All plastic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bawesomer123 liked this
By Bawesomer123
I've been feeling pretty jealous of Florida weather recently, but it got up to 73 today! That's beach weather for us :D ! I have to check that my plants aren't gonna be waking up on me. And those pots look pretty realistic!

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!