FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
Matt wrote:I understand that there are some people that would like to know, but I can say definitively that the results will never be made public for any FlytrapCare photo contest.
Okay. Thanks for letting us know :P
By Matt
Shes Crofty wrote:Hey Matt, is it possible to maybe possibly get the FTS shirt in a small.. possibly? :D
Oh right...I forgot to tell people to let me know their T-shirt sizes. Unfortunately I'm out of smalls and I might be getting close to being out of mediums, but if I have a medium left, you'll get it. If not, I'll send you the smallest one I have :)
Matt liked this
By David F
Hahah CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!! I'm already getting excited for the second one :)!!! I think its against the nature of this photo contest to let the full results be seen, its only meant for fun (as far as I can tell) and a few new plants for people to love and cherish :D!
By Daniel_G
Congratulations to all the winners! You'll get some really great prizes!

Make sure you post pictures of your prizes when they get to you!
By ReefPlant
Thank YOU all who participated! And Thank You Matt for hosting such a fun contest!!!
There were, as always, a lot of great photos! Everyone who entered deserves a MASSIVE Congratulations for being part of the contest!
Thanks again! Hope to be able to give back to the community next contest! ;)
ReefPlant liked this
By Gothic TRAPS
Congratulations to the top 3 winners :P! There were a lot of cool photos this time around that made it a tough choice. I'm happy to say though that one of my choices made it to the top 3, AGAIN ;)! Hopefully the next time around I can participate with the rest of you, if or when my Dionaeas shape up. This is definitely a fun contest to participate in. Thanks Matt and to all the participants for making this event a success :).
Last edited by Gothic TRAPS on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BradR
Congratulations to the other winners. There were so many outstanding entries. Narrowing it down to just three was difficult.

Brad
1 year old cape!

Holy crap, Batman! That's a big Cape! Is it a gi[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

SASE mailed thank you

Looking for a Cephalotus

A guy in a plant club I'm in said he had some Nepe[…]

AI Generated Nepenthes

Hey look, it's those oddly neon bonsai seeds for s[…]

Gemmae

I suspect maxsea residue as the culprit on mine.[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!