FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By katya_dog1
I think you should spend that incredible amount of money that you'd have to pay for it on CPs.

:lol: Just please don't text while driving with it.

Seriously, I think smartphones cause more accidents a year than other phones because people TEXT WHILE DRIVING. Legal or not, it isn't a very wise thing to do, and yet you see it everywhere. Nearly got run off the road by a guy doing it around a curve while drifting.

*sigh*
By IHaveNoIdea
I basically don't even understand why should I buy anything from Apple. If I buy the cellphone, computer etc. from some other brand, it will be cheaper, more powerful and most of the times even higher quality.
By Anymal911
Most people buy Apple because everyone has it. I mean, iMessage and FaceTime are free when chatting with other Apple users. It is also more user friendly than Android. I agree that Androids are usually better. However, Macs are probably the best computers out there for media production and such, so most everyone in the industry has one. I feel like Microsoft is trying too hard to beat them (they can't XD).
By IHaveNoIdea
Anymal911 wrote:Most people buy Apple because everyone has it. I mean, iMessage and FaceTime are free when chatting with other Apple users. It is also more user friendly than Android. I agree that Androids are usually better. However, Macs are probably the best computers out there for media production and such, so most everyone in the industry has one. I feel like Microsoft is trying too hard to beat them (they can't XD).
I'm talking about hardware, not software. Mac computer with the same performance as computer made by someone else costs x-times more. It is better to buy components from various manifacturers and put it together yourself.
By katya_dog1
IHaveNoIdea wrote:It was actually easier to text while driving on old phones :mrgreen:
And therefore likely caused less crashes. You prove my point, because since smartphones require more attention to text with, that diverts attention away from the road.

I can't talk about this particular subject, it makes me mad. :lol: I'll leave now.
By Ishaha
VenusFlyTrapLover wrote:WHAT? you guys dont like iphone? Its such a unique phone, siri alone destroys all androids lol
WhatXD Siri isn't even the best anymore, Microsoft's cortana is much better, and tell me what's sooooo unique about the iphone? Its big, like other phones, its fast, like other phones, it has a good screen, like other phone, touch Id? Nope other phones have that too. Galaxy edge has an edge. That's unique!
Help! My VFT is dying

So is morning sun better than afternoon sun? I h[…]

How much water is too much water?

Generally, in summer stand in water to no more tha[…]

St. Patrick’s Beard

Hasn’t made a normal trap in FOREVERR, can f[…]

FTS Archangel

:P

Triton

Amazing as always, wish it had color though ;)

GJ Goliath

Let’s try this again.

Korean Melody Shark

Smol

Sounds like it should be about the same thing. M[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!