FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
NightRaider wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:01 pm
Camden M wrote:Wait, I’m a little confused, so what I’m getting is 8 to have you receive them, 10 to distribute, & 18 to import (per person). What I’m not quite understanding is that if we have 5 people in this & import cost is 50, then how’s it 18 rather than 10 to import (not trying to come off as mad or anything just confused).
I think you're getting mixed up. The total cost looks to be 18: 8 for the import shipping plus 10 for domestic shipping.

On another note I'd probably be back in if you did two orders, but it looks like the conversation has moved past that and the single order has been hammered out now so no worries there.
@Sundews69 I was eyeing that Phalanx and Schup Destruction myself, so if you get any divisions down the road keep me in mind.
I will definitely keep you in mind. I think we would need even more people for two orders to happen. The second order would have pretty expensive shipping costs. If you do end up doing another order though, lmk and I may join you.
NightRaider liked this
By Sundews69
Camden M wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:14 pm I don’t suppose the free shipping counts since we’re importing.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Wouldn't that be great if they messed up there.
By Sundews69
Thank you guys for making the order possible! And especially thank you Carnies for doing all the hard work. I would like to say I helped, but I didn't really do anything but start the order. For the people who didn't get all the plants they wanted or any at all, I think we can try to do another order later if this comes in good condition. Sometime in early spring at the earliest depending on what they have. Carnies, are you just going to send them out to us right away when you get them or open and repackage them?
Camden liked this
By Carnies
Ok, getting everything finalized, I just sent everyone included here a PM, hopefully going to place the order this Thursday.
Adelae, Camden liked this
By Sundews69
Is there anything on their website about how long it takes to ship to the US? I don't see anything.
By Hang
Sundews69 wrote:Is there anything on their website about how long it takes to ship to the US? I don't see anything.
in my expierence,
- takes them about 2-3 days to pack
- released to dhl, then only took 1 day to arrive here in NYC from italy (basically got the plant next day once shipped)
Sundews69 liked this
By Adelae
Hang wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:30 am
Sundews69 wrote:Is there anything on their website about how long it takes to ship to the US? I don't see anything.
in my expierence,
- takes them about 2-3 days to pack
- released to dhl, then only took 1 day to arrive here in NYC from italy (basically got the plant next day once shipped)
Wow. Maybe it'll come with enough time to ship here before Thanksgiving week and I won't have to figure out a plan for avoiding the days I'm out of town, lol.
By Carnies
I will email them to see when the ship date is, I think everyone's paid except for you, so once I get your payment (no rush) they could probably ship Tuesday or Thursday, and should arrive the following Monday or Tuesday. Dhl express takes about 5 days to get to me.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
I will try to do it tomorrow morning but with school I might forget.
By Sundews69
Do you think it will arrive to my house after the nineteenth? I'll be going to Key West on that day. It'll be fine to still send it if it will arrive after because my neighbor can get the package.
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!