FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Ok, I don't want to just take a ton and leave everyone with less. You're sure you're ok with that? I might not even get that many depending on the final price. I will confirm with my neighbor today or tomorrow if she will join or not. Would it be easier if I asked my neighbor if she could lead it? I'd doubt she'd say yes but if you want I can try. Also, I can crunch the numbers for what everyone owes for shipping and such if you already haven't done it yet. If you want me to, PM me with the plants you want and your friend wants.
By Sundews69
we should make sure nobody else is interested. I know Camden M., NightRaider, and Adelae were also interested.
By Adelae
I'd be interested in ordering just the one sundew if there's space. Shipping for one plant is a bit steep with 3 people, but I also haven't seen it for sale in the states.

There's a cute lowland Nepenthes hybrid for cheap too, but I don't want to ship it to Michigan in December :lol:
By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:41 pm To add your name to the list, please put your name under the "People Interested"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g0F ... sp=sharing
Wow you've really got everything set up. Thank you
By Carnies
Adelae wrote:I'd be interested in ordering just the one sundew if there's space. Shipping for one plant is a bit steep with 3 people, but I also haven't seen it for sale in the states.

There's a cute lowland Nepenthes hybrid for cheap too, but I don't want to ship it to Michigan in December :lol:
Thanks for adding it to the list, we'll see if we can work it out, you'll still have to pay for shipping, but it may be less if another person decides to join.
By NightRaider
I'll probably dip out of this one now, may just check in on some D. murfetii cuttings later if anyone gets one. There were a few other things I might've wanted, but the shipping cost doesn't really justify it for only 3-4 plants max anymore. I'd probably be better off just doing a solo order at some point if I get back around to it.
Carnies liked this
By Carnies
We're down to 11 plants, @Sundews69, you can choose up to 9-10, but less if someone else joins, I haven't checked in with him yet. I would go conservative and choose 5-6 though. I'm thinking of picking up one more VFT cultivar.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Ok, my neighbor is interested in two plants - N. Glabrata and and ping. She has a friend who would like a VFT. She said they can just get the VFT from Amazon if necessary. What would the standings be if she got three plants?

So we would have five people in the order?
Sundews69
Carnies
Adelae
And my neighbor
By Carnies
Ok, probably like 4-5, I'm still waiting on a response from the person. There would be 8 plants left, but to save plants for rarer species, your friend should probably get it from FTS or some other place besides amazon. So 9 plants left.
Sundews69 liked this
By Nepenthes0260
What are the current shipping prices per individual looking like? I'm interested in picking up a single 15 EUR sundew.
By Carnies
About 8-10 dollars, but you still have to pay for shipping for me to ship it to you, there's space! What's the name of the plant? I can add you to the list as"deciding".

Yes very pretty! 99% I would say were nice and plu[…]

recently split a flytrap and the smaller one I got[…]

Rain

A little kids' wading pool works well, too. It has[…]

Sundew in forest

Bugs are the foundation of the ecosystem. Killin[…]

S. purpurea?

Looks like a hybrid to me, purpurea crossed with f[…]

Okay, thanks for the tip. I don't want to fully re[…]

Always nice when pings earn their keep. :lol: Ni[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!