FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
adymitruk wrote:Matt,

Is there a way to do away with the scroll bars in the photos? I only uploaded 640X400 photos and I still got the scroll bars.. Or should I just link to flickr.com or something like that?

Adam
Adam,

I changed the max height for the photos to be 768 pixels before the scroll bars appear. Is that enough? I can make it more if you want me to. Also, if you want to upload the photos to another site, that works, but you can always upload them to your flytrapcare account through the blog interface or the photo application in the community. Then you can link to them from the forum.

Matt
By Adam
That's great, Matt! It's up to you what you want the max size to be.. However, is the max size setting necessary at all? If someone puts in their own link, then they are not constrained by that setting anyway. I find the scroll bars that get added cumbersome when trying to scroll down and to view the picture as well.

Regarding hosting, I think lots of people want to do it all in one place without having to go to other sites or areas to put up photos.

My $0.02 :)

Adam

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Thanks for your input ChefDean! Great idea. It wil[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!