FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Hey guys,

Anyone want to do a group order from Diflora.it? I just watched an unboxing from them so I know they're legit. Shipping is $50 for one person (obviously would go up with more plants/people) and they have some AMAZING plants that are expensive and rare in the US. Wine mouth for $60 (I claim the baby one for 50)!!! I would like to have at least five people if anyone is interested. That makes the shipping cost $10 a person. Please lmk if you're interested at all!!

Edit: I talked to my dad earlier: he said he was fine with it. I just talked to my mom: she's not ok with me leading it. Would someone else be able to lead it? Sorry
Last edited by Sundews69 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sundews69
Awesome! Yeah, that's a cool one. Kinda looks like capensis x regia or something. I'm really just interested in their VFTs (and the $15 glabrata). Like I said, I would need someone to lead it. I know I sound lazy, but my parents just won't let me :(. I will try to do as much as I can to help with it though!
By Sundews69
With group orders, do we need the import permits or for they? I can't find anything on their website about it.
By Camden
Interest peaked! Idk if can just yet however. We’ll see!

I would be worried about importing VFT’s, since they’re on the CITES list and all.

Edit:
I think (still not a 100% sure) you could put me down for a glabrata. It depends somewhat on if I more people join in (preferably 5+). Also thought I should mention that if i join, I can’t be the one hosting this thing, someone else would have to,
Last edited by Camden on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
They say on their website that they provide the documents to get them into the states. And I pretty sure people import VFTs often enough. They have sooo much stuff I want - A mature "whale" for $7?!? Wine mouth for $50 (bro, that's a freakin' $300 plant in the US!!!)?! They even have shup destruction and periscope! And there's the nep, and the sarrs, and the brocchinia, and the Darlingtonia.......I can't afford all of this! I'm ashamed of how many tabs I have open lol. I would like to do this before it gets too cold. I already am getting below freezing temps at night and I don't want to risk it getting too much cooler. Again, for this to be possible, I would need another member to help run this as my parents won't allow me to receive the plants and ship them back out to you guys. I would like to help as much as I can though.
Camden liked this
By Sundews69
If I can get somebody to receive and actually purchase the plants, I'll have everyone PM me with the plants they want and I'll get the price all worked out on who owes what for shipping and such.
By NightRaider
Also may be interested but not fully committing yet, depends how many others are on board and I'll need to do some closer looking. Not a ton I'm really into but a couple of the dews and Kim Jong Il might justify it.
Sundews69 liked this
By Carnies
Sundews69 wrote:Hey guys,

Anyone want to do a group order from Diflora.it? I just watched an unboxing from them so I know they're legit. Shipping is $50 for one person (obviously would go up with more plants/people) and they have some AMAZING plants that are expensive and rare in the US. Wine mouth for $60 (I claim the baby one for 50)!!! I would like to have at least five people if anyone is interested. That makes the shipping cost $10 a person. Please lmk if you're interested at all!!

Edit: I talked to my dad earlier: he said he was fine with it. I just talked to my mom: she's not ok with me leading it. Would someone else be able to lead it? Sorry
I would be able to lead it, although if you order more than 12 plants you need an import permit and green/yellow label, which I can get.
Sundews69 liked this
By Carnies
They already have a Phytosanitary Certificate and CITES Permit but I'm not sure If I need to get any if we order more than 12 plants. I would need payment first to place the order, but if I can't lead it which is possible, I think I may know someone who can.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Awesome! Thanks for trying to lead it. I can do all the other stuff - you just have to receive the money, and actually purchase and send out the plants. I'll crunch out the numbers for what everyone owes and have everyone PM me what they want. I just saw that you ordered from them too lol. Those are all ones I want but there are so many others too! I guess I should probably try to get more EU exclusive plants. Thank goodness you have those permits in case we go over 12 plants. I have no idea how to get any of those permits lol. Lmk when you figure out if you can lead or not. If you can, PM me with what you want. You can get first pick because you would be leading it.
By Carnies
Actually, when I get home, I'll DM someone and see if they're willing to lead it. I don't have the permits yet but I can get them this week, I'm going to reach out to Diflora and see if I need to get Phytosanitary/CITES Permits, if we do, we might have to postpone the order because getting both of those permits takes up to 2 months. They also cost $150 for both. Hopefully, we don't need them. Just note that the suggested minimum order is 250.
Sundews69 liked this
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (esse[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!