Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here
User Avatar
CN-

 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Ozakie, Ks
Thanked: 15 times in 10 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by CN- » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm

manzano167 wrote:WHERE?!


Michael C
In tennessee. Not sure if it allowed to mention the name .as I got banned from terra forums for that

User Avatar
Matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20304
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:28 am
Location: Ashland, Oregon
Thanked: 4960 times in 3987 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by Matt » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 pm

CN- wrote:
manzano167 wrote:WHERE?!


Michael C
In tennessee. Not sure if it allowed to mention the name .as I got banned from terra forums for that

There is no censorship on anything related to carnivorous plants here Daren. Feel free to mention any vendor's name. The only thing we moderate here are bad attitudes and foul language. :)

I've always hated that rule on terra forums...
My Growlist
Eat Plants! Leave the meat for our pet plants :)

User Avatar
Aging_Bourbon

 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Navajo Nation,NM
Thanked: 157 times in 105 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by Aging_Bourbon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Matt wrote:The only thing we moderate here are bad attitudes and foul language. :)

:(( That makes me sad :(
Allen, (aka allenc666)

User Avatar
roey benjamin marcus

 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by roey benjamin marcus » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Why does it make you sad?

User Avatar
CN-

 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Ozakie, Ks
Thanked: 15 times in 10 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by CN- » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks matt
Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point


It was CP Jungle that has them at those prices

User Avatar
petmantis

 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Laval, Quebec
Thanked: 5 times in 5 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by petmantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:37 am

CN- wrote:Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point


That's quite true, if people want to support the forum (and get their name in green, get the extra PM space, and whatever other perks) they would! ''Forcing'' people to not mention other vendors doesn't really look fair, considering Matt owns this forum and his own CP shop, without using that annoying rule...

I was wondering why you had your name in yellow, Daren ;)
Seedbank Director of the SCAPI/CCPS

User Avatar
roey benjamin marcus

 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by roey benjamin marcus » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:41 am

That's why I use these forums. Friendlier people, non-stupid rules.

User Avatar
CN-

 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Ozakie, Ks
Thanked: 15 times in 10 posts

Re: Hardest Nep To Grow? Cheapest Nep?

by CN- » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:44 pm

petmantis wrote:
CN- wrote:Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point


That's quite true, if people want to support the forum (and get their name in green, get the extra PM space, and whatever other perks) they would! ''Forcing'' people to not mention other vendors doesn't really look fair, considering Matt owns this forum and his own CP shop, without using that annoying rule...

I was wondering why you had your name in yellow, Daren ;)


Hugs an kisses My good buddy Petty pet pet :P
That would be why .
An BTW pet , I have been here since December of 09" An no conflict . Its quit refreshing ;)

Daren

Previous

Return to Tropical Pitcher Plants

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests