FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By CN-
manzano167 wrote:WHERE?!
Michael C
In tennessee. Not sure if it allowed to mention the name .as I got banned from terra forums for that
By Matt
CN- wrote:
manzano167 wrote:WHERE?!
Michael C
In tennessee. Not sure if it allowed to mention the name .as I got banned from terra forums for that
There is no censorship on anything related to carnivorous plants here Daren. Feel free to mention any vendor's name. The only thing we moderate here are bad attitudes and foul language. :)

I've always hated that rule on terra forums...
By Aging_Bourbon
Matt wrote:The only thing we moderate here are bad attitudes and foul language. :)
:(( That makes me sad :(
By CN-
Thanks matt
Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point

It was CP Jungle that has them at those prices
By petmantis
CN- wrote:Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point
That's quite true, if people want to support the forum (and get their name in green, get the extra PM space, and whatever other perks) they would! ''Forcing'' people to not mention other vendors doesn't really look fair, considering Matt owns this forum and his own CP shop, without using that annoying rule...

I was wondering why you had your name in yellow, Daren ;)
By CN-
petmantis wrote:
CN- wrote:Yeah I hate it as well. Fact is if he had anything worth buying I could see his point
That's quite true, if people want to support the forum (and get their name in green, get the extra PM space, and whatever other perks) they would! ''Forcing'' people to not mention other vendors doesn't really look fair, considering Matt owns this forum and his own CP shop, without using that annoying rule...

I was wondering why you had your name in yellow, Daren ;)
Hugs an kisses My good buddy Petty pet pet :P
That would be why .
An BTW pet , I have been here since December of 09" An no conflict . Its quit refreshing ;)

Daren
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!