FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:34 pm How big is it? I don't have Florida Red but I do have a filiformis v. filiformis that is pretty red from MikeB, PM and we can work something out!
But no P. gracilis :lol: ? I might take divisions soon.....that shuppenstiel is very appealing :D

I can even toss in some Drosera cuttings ;)

But nah, I know you said you're busy this summer. If you don't want to trade, how much would you sell a shuppenstiel division for?
Carnies liked this
By Carnies
Just take a look at my want list, I'm mainly looking for some VFT cultivars and I don't have anymore room indoors. I would be more willing to sell, I can sell a XS division of Shuppenstiel for around $10 + 5 dollars or 10 dollars shipping. If you want you can contact me on etsy and I can create a custom order for you.
By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:47 am Just take a look at my want list, I'm mainly looking for some VFT cultivars and I don't have anymore room indoors. I would be more willing to sell, I can sell a XS division of Shuppenstiel for around $10 + 5 dollars or 10 dollars shipping. If you want you can contact me on etsy and I can create a custom order for you.
How small is xs? Could I see a picture? Are there any other VFTs you're selling right now? Thanks for considering selling it to me and sorry for asking a million questions!
By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:37 am Haha, that's like me! If you could message me on etsy, that would be the fastest way and I can setup a custom order for you.
Ok, I don't have an etsy account, so I'll try to get my mom to do it tomorrow. Thanks!
What are my Gemae up to?

Generally, people don't transplant them at all. N[…]

We have royalty among us!!!!!!!!!

Dang, he changed his name again!

Thank you all so much!

I wanted to thank you all for the amazing help and[…]

Yes you did, you just don't know it. You and 19.8 […]

If you feed them a food item that is too large, th[…]

Mystery box

Thanks. It adds a nice ambiance if nothing else.

Order received. Your order number is 0998. I'll PM[…]

Live Sphagnum Moss?

Maybe I'll be able to propagate more over time. […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!