1. how long can I keep a water propagated plant in a container? I ask because I have awesome magenta ga7 vessels that would look so cool with a growing flytrap in it for awhile!
2. can you use agar and food dye, to both thicken the water and to add cool color?
3. can you add PPM to help with contaminations? (I know that this is not a sanitized way to propagate but would PPM help reduce contamination problems?)
4. would petri dishes work fine for flytraps or sundews?
5. can the leaf, whether it be a flytrap or sundew, touch the side of the container without harming the process?
6. And one more i came up with, Obviously TC is fast at creating clones, is water propagation a slower growing process than TC? But water propagation os probably a better starting point for a beginner?
and I may have several more for you experts. thanks in advance!