FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By prized
I've just seen the post... Uhmmm
I think that the winner should be choosen by the admin of the forum... The flytrap (I'm sorry for the user) does not deserve the second place. I have loads of strange VFT, and a pic like this can be easily found on CPPhotofinder.. The first and third place are really amazing pics...but the second....
By prized
It's the reality... first and third pic doesn't have nothing in common with the second one...
They seems like an art painting!
If it is a photo contest! You should reward a good PHOTO and not a good looking plant!

Look at this -> Amazing plant, bad photo

Look at this -> Unknown and quite common plant, but amazing photo
By Daniel_G
I think, the quality of a plant affects how good the photo is.

Would you rather look at an amazing photo of an apple, or an amazing photo of the same apple, but rotten?
By prized
An amazing photo is amazing a part from the subject! :) It could have even been a single seed sprouting the new plantlet, but if it is an AMAZING photo, then it would have been rewarded... I'm sorry, but the second one is not that special pic... I'm just objective!
By dantt99
What 3 pics did you vote for? Did you vote for any? It doesn't matter if one photo is more photographically correct, it's what people like (and none of my votes got into the top 3, so...).
By Matt
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We intentionally leave the photo contest voting guidelines vague so that people can choose whatever photos they think are the best. Some people vote for nice looking plants, some people vote for great photos. In the end, it's up to you to choose who will get your votes. There is no wrong way to vote :)
Re-introduction

Thanks so much for sharing this great information![…]

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!