FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Ras
im trying to buy a ultrsonic fogger for SA sundews and i go to this site called mainlandmart.com and no where on the fill out sheet does it as for a creditcard security number
what does this mean?
http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html
thats the site, should I not buy from there?
By Grey
I haven't gone onto the site itself but personally I'm of the mindset "If in doubt, leave out". It does sound a little suspicious, if they have a contact number it may be worth calling them to see if you get any response, or try emailing them instead if you can wait for a response.
By Starchy
yeah, seems sketchy to me. They do have a secure site when you go to purchase cart items (https), but their contact e-mail is a yahoo account....
By Ras
:\
does anyone know where I can order a ultrasonic misthead... aka fogger
can't find anyone in town who sells them this time of year, usually Halloween shops have them.
By Starchy
Ras wrote::\
can't find anyone in town who sells them this time of year, usually Halloween shops have them.
Would something like this work: Exo Terra Monsoon Rainfall System or is that breaking the budget?
By Tony C
You can find them in reptile shops, or usually even the reptile section of Petsmart/Petco.
By Ras
Tony C wrote:You can find them in reptile shops, or usually even the reptile section of Petsmart/Petco.
Starchy wrote:
Ras wrote::\
Would something like this work: Exo Terra Monsoon Rainfall System or is that breaking the budget?
well heres the deal
its got to fit in the tank like this, and these take up very little room
its a genius setup (not my own) and ive already got one fogger but its just not putting out enough mist, i just need one more
i was looking at amazon.com
I think I might of found what I need actually
Tony C wrote:You can find them in reptile shops, or usually even the reptile section of Petsmart/Petco.
actually, not only do they not have any humidifiers, they dont even have cooling fans, when I asked the clerk if they had aquarium cooling fans he didnt even know what I was talking about lol, so i asked another worker and they said they don't carry them
that was at petco X.X

If be careful about putting it against the shed. I[…]

Drosera seedlings moldy

Hit them lightly with a fungicide. I use Bioadvanc[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Uh. That's not where that goes.

Are you feeding that thing any weird fertilizers[…]

bog garden

Under $20 for just the bog pot, or under $20 for t[…]

Please identify

I would say they're either spatulata or toka[…]

Weird Venus Flytrap

Someone bought a DCXL from them. Here's the phot[…]

Hey, everyone!

Welcome :D :D :D

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!