Here are the rules:
1. They must be your own pictures.
2. You can submit only 1 photo for this contest.
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
4. Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
5. The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
6. Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
7. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prize for international winners.
For this month's prize, @Matt and Leah with The Flytrap Store are supplying a FTS Maroon Monster
From the Flytrap Store website:
FTS Maroon Monster, a Flytrap Store exclusive Venus Flytrap. Developed by the Flytrap Store breeding program, the FTS Maroon Monster is a superior red-leafed Venus Flytrap, with extra-large Traps, vigorous growth and deep red color. How does FTS Maroon Monster compare with other red-leafed Venus Flytraps?Alright, let's see your red gems!
• FTS Maroon Monster has thicker and more robust leaf growth than Akai Ryu. • FTS Maroon Monster has the intensely dark red trap interiors of Pink Venus, but with much larger traps and plant diameter, and much more vigorous growth. • FTS Maroon Monster has deep maroon traps inside and outside with contrasting lime-green edged traps like Royal Red, but with sturdier leaves, larger traps and more rapid growth.