FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Jonathan_
Has anyone heard of CZplants.com? They are in Europe and want to know if anyone has ordered from them? If you do order from them, do you have to pick up your order at the airport? or does it get delivered right to your door? Also do they have a minimum order for international customers?
By Rainbow101
Hi I haven't heard of them before but I just looked up their website and it says this:

Delivery
All orders are shipped by registered air-mail or EMS immediately after the payment, usualy next monday after the payment - plants are at delivery address till end of the same week. We inform all customers about shipping date by E-mail or SMS. We guarantee healthy plants in excellent condition.

Live plants are shipped worldwide according Weather. Seeds are shipped year round. Pygmy Drosera gemmae, hibernaculas of temperate Pinguicula and Drosera, and Utricularia turions are shipped from fall to winter (September - February). If required, we will issue phytosanitary certificates for EUR 30,-. This is recommended for larger orders.

Minimum order
We have no any limits for minimum order. If required (for NO E.U. customers), we will issue phytosanitary certificates and CITES documents. Price for it is 30 euro / order

It looks like they do send it straight to your address although you could probably email them to ask.

Good luck and I hope this helps :)
By roarke
Don't know about anyone else problems with the seeds, but my seeds where very low in germinating. I got from them a few species. The plants that they are selling are small. If you don't do aclimation corectly, you will loose your plants.
By Rainbow101
It doesn't seem to say that anywhere on their sight so I'm not too sure about it. Hopefully they'll answer all your questions in the email :) sorry I could be no more help :/
By Grey
Hey there Jonathan, I've ordered from CZPlants have been thrilled with the plants I ordered. The plants I received were rather small, I think it's easier for them to dispatch smaller plants internationally, but the quality is great! My order was delivered to my door, it just needs to be flown out so it takes a few extra days to arrive. Might be better not to order rarer or more fragile plants from an seller that has to fly them out just in case there's a delay (warm temperate Pinguicula included in this).

The minimum order statement is on the website and reads as follows:
We have no any limits for minimum order. If required (for NO E.U. customers), we will issue phytosanitary certificates and CITES documents. Price for it is 30 euro / order

read the last word on this post, and after reading[…]

the rhizome is fine and the tiny roots are still[…]

Help! My VFT is dying

But what's weird that its the only one that star[…]

Order received from LazyDaisy (1) SD Kronos. Paid […]

Does anyone have multiple H. sarracenioides clones[…]

Water Quality

I used to have a pool/spa at my house in CA. The m[…]

A 15-hour photoperiod is good, yes.

I too am wondering when to start the transition. I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!