FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jetfire245
Hey everyone, I'm starting to sell the majority of my duplicate plants which includes a variety of SD Kronos and maroon monster.

Pictures of the SD Kronos are posted below, I have roughly 40 available in that size.

I'll post pictures of a few red dragons and the maroon monsters for sale as well soon.

$30 shipped bare root for the SD Kronos and Maroon monster
Offering wholesale to anyone interested, just pm me an offer.

All plants are grown in sustainable coco coir in bright 🔆 outdoor Florida sun.

You can select a specific plant if you like otherwise you'll be given a random one as pictured.

Open to trades including shuppenstiel, dragons breath, or others? Just ask, I have an open mind.

Orders shipped via usps ground advantage, otherwise $5 for usps priority.

Happy to answer any questions!

Edit: Green dragon and phalanx now available in small size.

Edit: 5/18
Note that while these are currently in 2.5" pots, they originally were grown in 5" tall x 3.5in wide pots. The root system is well developed as a result. Most of these are small from crowding rather than age and will likely grow quite a bit in the coming months when they're given adequate space in a new home.

SD Kronos
PXL_20240508_192824444.jpg
PXL_20240508_192824444.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1263 times
Last edited by jetfire245 on Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Panman
jetfire245 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:13 pm For you? It's any size pot you like. Just use your imagination.
:lol:

I was asking to get a size reference. Those are nice looking plants.
By jetfire245
Panman wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:20 pm
jetfire245 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:13 pm For you? It's any size pot you like. Just use your imagination.
:lol:

I was asking to get a size reference. Those are nice looking plants.
I know exactly why you asked. That's why I had to put the sarcasm in overdrive lol.
By jetfire245
Order received from LazyDaisy (1) SD Kronos.
Paid via PayPal Sun, May 12, 2024
Pending shipping (will edit and pm user once shipped)

Order shipped via usps priority mail. User pm'd with tracking.
By jetfire245
LazyDaisy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:09 pm Received my plant today and it looks great! I'm so impressed with the length of these roots! Thank you, jetfire245!
20240518_180427.jpg
Happy hear she made it to you in good condition. I won't lie, it was literally my first time shipping a plant lol. But I researched the topic for an hour or two.

Those are long healthy roots when I really think about it huh. Must have something to do with the 5in tall x 3.5inch wide pots they're kept in.

With how that looks, it will take off on growth over the next few months. It comes from a crowded pot, so it's not really young so much as it was unhappy in the place it was.

Really happy you got your order, gave me a genuine smile when I read your message. :D
LazyDaisy liked this
By LazyDaisy
jetfire245 wrote:Happy hear she made it to you in good condition. I won't lie, it was literally my first time shipping a plant lol. But I researched the topic for an hour or two.

Those are long healthy roots when I really think about it huh. Must have something to do with the 5in tall x 3.5inch wide pots they're kept in.

With how that looks, it will take off on growth over the next few months. It comes from a crowded pot, so it's not really young so much as it was unhappy in the place it was.

Really happy you got your order, gave me a genuine smile when I read your message. :D
Aw, I'm really glad! :D It's always intimidating shipping stuff like this for the first time and a sigh of relief when things are received unscathed!

I'm excited to see it grow! Hopefully since it's used to Florida sun, it will handle midwest sun like a champ after it settles in! :D
Last bumped by jetfire245 on Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 pm.

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!