StaatS+17+ 7
Hollyhock 6
Panman 5
carnivorous_noob 4
Garden_Nymph 4
Optique 4
Bluefire 3
madrone 3

It's a tie for first place, but there is still plenty of time for things to change. If you haven't already, be sure to submit your butterwort pictures. As always, be sure to look over our entries and vote for your favorities!
By htbm
"I'm not dead yet!"

I'm new to pings. I bought a kit that came with 3 just over a month ago aaaaaaand quickly killed one and nearly the other two as well. One of those is basically on life support now. I think this one, at least, will survive. It was down to one sad leaf. I like the eeeeety beeeety root (less than 1/8" long) and the even itty bittier tuft of moss next to it. Not very impressive as pings go, I know, but I am "rooting" for it. :roll:
Attachments:
root.jpg
root.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1520 times
Panman, Intheswamp liked this
By Panman
One week left, and we've got a tight race. Presently ChefDean and StaatS+17+ are tied for first place, but Hollyhock is within striking distance. Honestly, it is still anyone's race. But you have to vote!

Here are the current standings:
ChefDean 7
StaatS+17+ 7
Hollyhock 6
Panman 5
carnivorous_noob 4
Garden_Nymph 4
madrone 4
Optique 4
Bluefire 3
htbm 2

Get those thumbs ups going and vote for your favorites!
By DragonsEye
Panman wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:45 pm One week left, and we've got a tight race.
One week? Shouldn’t that have been “one day”? (Based on your post having been made Aug 31st.). As it is now September, we’d be starting September’s contest soon.
By Panman
Sorry, I just hit the bump button. I realize I'm running behind but I had a big plant sale today that I was prepping for. I'll get it updated soon.
ChefDean liked this
By Panman
Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay, holiday weekend and all of that. The winner, pulling ahead in the eleventh hour is !@ChefDean! Congratulations! PM me for details on claiming your prize.

Thank you to everyone for participating. Keep an eye out today for this month's contest details. It's a little different than our usual fare.
andynorth liked this
By ChefDean
I'd like to thank the Academy, because it's not just about me. It's about all of us, and our journey together to reach this destination.
I won't have time for autographs, but know I love all of you, my dearest fans, even the Stans.
Panman, evenwind, madrone and 1 others liked this
By evenwind
ChefDean wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:51 pm I'd like to thank the Academy, because it's not just about me. It's about all of us, and our journey together to reach this destination.
I won't have time for autographs, but know I love all of you, my dearest fans, even the Stans.
The little people appreciate your reflected glory.
Panman liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!