FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By optimus prime
I feel like I should apologize for my actions yesterday, in let my anger get the best of me and I cannnot feel bit responsible for the events that unfolded yesterday. I was the one that posted the meme about the debate, i should have thought a little more about it before I posted it. Any way how do look in the photos you saw of me? I know, I know it’s a curse to look that good it’s ok if you stare I get it a lot😂😂😂
uxleumas liked this
By uxleumas
optimus prime wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 pm I feel like I should apologize for my actions yesterday, in let my anger get the best of me and I cannnot feel bit responsible for the events that unfolded yesterday. I was the one that posted the meme about the debate, i should have thought a little more about it before I posted it. Any way how do look in the photos you saw of me? I know, I know it’s a curse to look that good it’s ok if you stare I get it a lot😂😂😂
i also acept the apology, even though i have almost no idea what happened. (ya think that co**er 2 was wa**y ?)
By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
I just finished reading the thread. It looked like copper2 was being really agressive but I appreciate the apology. Politics slips into crap flinging pretty quickly.

To be honest the "fights" on the forums are super underwhelming. I see way worse of even the milder debates on places like reddit. Don't worry.
By Sundeewz
_-SphagnumFromHell-_ wrote:I just finished reading the thread. It looked like copper2 was being really agressive but I appreciate the apology. Politics slips into crap flinging pretty quickly.

To be honest the "fights" on the forums are super underwhelming. I see way worse of even the milder debates on places like reddit. Don't worry.
Word. Talking about politics and hoping for a respectful discussion is asking for a miracle.
By Ben Goudge
Let's not talk about politics here, and let's just keep this a nice, peaceful forum.
uxleumas, MikeB liked this
By That one plant boi
Apology accepted, mate. Lets just keep things civil and respectful here from now on. Honestly though, this forum was the last place I was expecting to watch a political argument take place, lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

optimus prime liked this
By Ben Goudge
Well, well, well...
By uxleumas
Joshuamarshall792 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:29 am yeah i know who wa**y was since the first outbreak of him it was c*pper 2 he even pm'ed me that it was him lol!
but why would he-
nevermind. this is confusing. (was copper2 actually 13?)
By P A U L
What did I miss?
By Jonathan the guru
P A U L wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 am What did I miss?
inquiring minds wanna know
By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
P A U L wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 am What did I miss?
Well, here's a summary.

Optimus Prime made a thread in Chit Chat about sharing memes. It went on for a little and then someone posted a meme about the presidential debates. Copper2 showed up and said, "if you support trump, you're racist". Optimus prime replied with something like "Well the democrats kneeled with the cloth that was from an African tribe with relations to the slave trade so they're racist too". The thread devolved in that direction until someone said the other was a sexual predator.

It was really sloppy and hard to follow, so I couldn't quite get a lot out of it.
By Jonathan the guru
is it safe to be on the forum if the OP is a sexual predtor like you said Spagnum from hell?
By sanguinearocks101
Jonathan the guru wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:46 pm is it safe to be on the forum if the OP is a sexual predtor like you said Spagnum from hell?
No one is a sexual predator. They were just accusing each other of such because of the stupid political divide in America.
By Panman
Those were allegations and the offender has been kicked off of the forum. This forum is safe and the moderators do a good job of keeping it that way.

still growing, inside pitcher still looks OK hopin[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!