if there are two or more symbols in () s that means both conditions have to met in order to trade for example (^*) means able to trade certain whole plants. anything after "///" are the symbols so not to confuse symbols with punctuation or a cross between two species
• Drosera Capensis (typical) /// * ' # 5$/piece
• Cobra lily seeds sowed and not sprouting yet/// ?
• 3 Nepenthes Tapioca, one is in tissue culture, another one was a very small basil offshoot from a dormant node, the final one should be around 1 year old . the very small one is up for trade/// x ? 25$/piece 10$ for the small one
• lots of flytraps (few from seed) 2 from desertllama (typicals) /// (^*) ' 10$/piece
• Pinguicula Lusitanica /// x (a lot of them got attacked by fungus gnat larva so prob won't live)
• Drosera Intemedia /// ' not for sale
• Drosera nidiformis /// ' * (as of right now they're really small so no cuttings yet) 2$/piece
• Sarracenia seeds sown /// x from seed bank so not for sale
• Bladderwort /// x (haven't sprouted yet) 2$/piece
• Drosera Capensis (albino) /// ' * (really small, cuttings not available yet) . 2$/piece
• Gr¨un flytrap /// ' not for sale
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or p.m me (best to do that)
Non-Carnovorus plants that I have
• string of pearls/// ' * # . 3$/piece
• chinese money plant (lilypad like succulent) /// '
• loads and loads of succulents /// ' * # 0.5$/piece
• cactus /// x (too hard to ship and is findable almost anywhere)
• Lithops/// ?
• chia /// # 1$/5grams
• Aloe /// '
• flower bulb /// x
• sensitive plant (known as Mimosa pudica, touch me not, shy plant, and shame plant, leaves fold up when touched)///* 1$/piece
• other plants I forgot about /// ?
• any type, age, size, and color of sarracenia (currently have none)
• any type, age, size, and color of nepenthes (currently have 3)
• any type, age, size, and color of pings/butterworts (currently has 1 seedling)
• any type, age, size, and color of bladderworts (currently have none, but seeds are sown)
• any plants (will see)