Venus flytraps have an annual dormancy period during the winter months. Below is a list of questions that many people have asked over the years. It is by no means a complete list, so if you should still have questions about Venus flytrap dormancy, feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or head on over to the FlytrapCare forums and ask there!
- Why do Venus flytraps go dormant?
- What temperature should my Venus flytrap be kept during dormancy?
- How wet should I keep my Venus flytrap soil during dormancy?
- What length of photoperiod should a Venus flytrap receive during dormancy?
- What sounds like a better option for Venus flytrap dormancy – the garage or the basement?