Wistuba group order?

Post here to organize or join a group order
charlie

Re: Wistuba group order?

by charlie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Literally interrupting a conversation with my family over lunch about how worried I was about the order I received this email from Andreas:

"Dear Charlie,
I'm glad to let you know, that the plants according to the attached invoice have been packed and will shortly be shipped to our US-distributer.
Attached, please find a formal invoice (********) for your webshop order ********* / order number *********.
Please check for address issues and let us know as soon as possible in case of errors as this shipping address is the one that's given to our distributer.
I hope, that everything arrives quick and to your complete satisfaction. If there are any issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you very much again for your order.
Best regards and good growing"

The shipping address is correct. Get ready 'cause the plants are coming in a week! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
My Photo Thread: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/gene ... hread.html
My Grow List: my-grow-list-t22026.html
please give me feed back after a trade ;)

charlie

by charlie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:53 pm

I didn't overreact did I? :lol:

earlgrey

by earlgrey » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm

I've waited so long I think I lost my excitement... oh wait, no. I'm still excited! Hahah yayyy finally! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

KissMegan

by KissMegan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Hahahaha omg I'm way too excited. Time to start getting pots and mediums ready! I've practically just finished my grow chamber for my helis too!
Plant Blog & Store~Botanical Ninja

My Instagram :)

nimbulan

by nimbulan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Good to hear! If they arrive next week it'll be perfect timing to pick the plants up from you at the meeting, Charlie.

charlie

by charlie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 pm

The plants (since I selected the quicker shipping option) should get here by around June 7th/8th it would take 3 days to get to your place and will probably get to all your guys's places by June 13th. Don't worry BrunoL! I will private message all of you guys a pic of your plants when they get to my place.

:D

The following users would like to thank charlie for this post
BrunoL

earlgrey

by earlgrey » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 pm

I'm changing my shipping adress! I forgot to tell you about the change. I'll pm you the new one

BrunoL

by BrunoL » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:13 am

Thanks Charlie! I'm glad to hear that! I look forward to seeing pictures! After about 3 months of waiting, I bet I'm not the only one pulling my hair out with impatience and anticipation!
Connoisseur of all Nepenthes and the Latin master.
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."-Marcus Tullius Cicero

ruruanta

by ruruanta » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi guys, since y'all success ordering from wistuba, i wonder if wistuba is very slow in responding an email? Hmmm.. Or perhaps not interested in small order.
I think my email around 3-4 weeks ago havent been replied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEWinans

by SEWinans » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 pm

I emailed him a few months ago and didn't recieve an answer. I think he's just really busy.

charlie

by charlie » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 am

Same here. I tried to contact him MANY times and got no response. I'm sure he is really busy!

charlie

by charlie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Could get here as soon as tomorrow! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruruanta

by ruruanta » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 am

Im so envy .. T.T....
Remember to post the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

earlgrey

by earlgrey » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:59 am

What's the sealant?

charlie

by charlie » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Still no box. Hoping it comes today!

PreviousNext

Return to Group Orders