Where can i find these online?

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones
spintix

Where can i find these online?

by spintix » Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

I have a red dragon, 3 typical forms and 1 dente but i am looking for a red dragon dente or i think they might be called Red Piranah? anyone no of a place online where i can get one?

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Where can i find these online?

by Matt » Fri May 15, 2009 2:29 am

Hello and welcome to flytrapcare!

Yep, Steve sells the 'Red Piranha'. You can find them at http://www.a store.com. Good choice I might add...the 'Red Piranha' is one of my favorite cultivars.

I'm not sure if he has any specials going on right now for flytrapcare members, but he does run specials from time to time like this:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1162
My Growlist
Eat Plants! Leave the meat for our pet plants :)

Steve_D

by Steve_D » Fri May 15, 2009 3:02 am

Hi spintix-- This is Steve (steve_d here at FlytrapCare.com) and I have the little online business Matt referred to, a store.com. I can sell you a Red Piranha now, but it would be one of the smaller ones because most of the larger ones have already been sold this year, except for the couple dozen Red Piranha I have setting seed right now for this year's Dionaea seed harvest. If you can wait for just a few weeks until after the seed harvest, I'll sell you one of the largest ones at a discount. Just remind me in a few weeks if you like. :)

Steve

spintix

by spintix » Fri May 15, 2009 4:57 am

that sounds great, i can definitely wait. i am also very interested in your B52 breed. are they just a huge breed or are they 10 year old plus plants?

NZL

by NZL » Fri May 15, 2009 9:01 am

Steve, what are your intentions with the seeds in fact? Hoping to find a new interesting and stable phenotypic trait?

Spintix: the B52 is a specific breed (or variety, or cultivar.. what's in a name), not just a 10 year old typical
Niels.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." - Stephen Hawking

Return to Venus Fly Trap General Discussions