FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Carnies
I originally commented on his post of gemmae and asked him if I could trade for some. He PM'ed me with an offer for some of my allantostigma gemmae. I quickly packaged up my gemmae and sent them through the mail. If some of you don't know, allantostigma gemmae are naturally flat, so when they went through the mail, they came out fine. His end of Palcea gemmae came 21 days late and the gemmae didn't look so good. I sowed them in hopes of some sprouts. This is not your fault Supercazzola! Thanks though for the gemmae!
By Supercazzola
While I can’t control the USPS and the over 20 days they took to deliver the package, I did do everything in my power to properly prepare the gemmae for transport, including keeping them in a small test tube with moist paper towel and placed that in a padded envelope. I offered to send you replacement / more, and when you declined, I sent it to the seed bank.

I am not trying to be defensive, just trying to state that the delay wasn’t on my end. I sent them out immediately upon our communication.
By Panman
I bought several Sarracenia rhizomes from Supercazzola. His prices were exceedingly fair, the rhizomes generous, and the packaging perfect. I was out of town for a week and a half when the arrived. I had my daughter check the package, and they were packed with damp sphagnum around the roots, wrapped in paper towels, and in individual ziplock bags. They went into the vegetable crisper and waited for me to.pot them. When I unpacked them from their materials, they looked as though they were shipped yesterday. I am very pleased. Thank you!
Supercazzola liked this
Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

Hello!

I also just started growing this plant. Can we dis[…]

Hey all, just got my order in today and figured I'[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!