FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Apollyon
I had done a larger trade with madrone at the beginning the season that was in the works for a few months. Wanted to wait until the weather warmed up in her area. When the time came, not only did she provide stellar plants, but she actually "upgraded" a few of the trades with some better options that she found in the time since we agreed. I thought that was awesome because I ended up with larger plants than expected. She also did her best to try to get me the plants that I was looking for (began propagating them for me which was another factor in wait time) so I got some really interesting pinguicula. To top it off, she threw in a couple of extras.

Madrone sends high quality plants and wastes no time in getting things together and sending them out. Also takes a lot of pride in the quality, wanting to make sure it's something she's satisfied with sending out herself which is nice and sometimes lacking in trades. I definitely plan to trade with her again as the season ramps up and different options become available. Really looking forward to the U. Quelchii growing. Thanks a lot!
madrone liked this
By camsdad66
Yep, Madrone is A+!!! Very nice person as well! You can't go wrong dealing with her!!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

madrone liked this
By madrone
Thanks you guys! I am just paying forward the camaraderie and care that I have received from the CP community. Seriously - I am frequently completely floored by the expertise and generosity of folks on these forums. Appreciate these kind words!
By camsdad66
Agreed, Madrone. This is a great CP community! I've been a grower (hobbyist) for some 30+ years, but I've still got a lot to learn and get lots of info from the great folks here!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

By Nepenthes0260
Like the others said, Madrone was a great trader. I received excellent plants from him, including an in bud moranensis Alba. Would definitely trade again!
Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

Hey all, just got my order in today and figured I'[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!