FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Apollyon
I had done a larger trade with madrone at the beginning the season that was in the works for a few months. Wanted to wait until the weather warmed up in her area. When the time came, not only did she provide stellar plants, but she actually "upgraded" a few of the trades with some better options that she found in the time since we agreed. I thought that was awesome because I ended up with larger plants than expected. She also did her best to try to get me the plants that I was looking for (began propagating them for me which was another factor in wait time) so I got some really interesting pinguicula. To top it off, she threw in a couple of extras.

Madrone sends high quality plants and wastes no time in getting things together and sending them out. Also takes a lot of pride in the quality, wanting to make sure it's something she's satisfied with sending out herself which is nice and sometimes lacking in trades. I definitely plan to trade with her again as the season ramps up and different options become available. Really looking forward to the U. Quelchii growing. Thanks a lot!
madrone liked this
By camsdad66
Yep, Madrone is A+!!! Very nice person as well! You can't go wrong dealing with her!!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

madrone liked this
By madrone
Thanks you guys! I am just paying forward the camaraderie and care that I have received from the CP community. Seriously - I am frequently completely floored by the expertise and generosity of folks on these forums. Appreciate these kind words!
By camsdad66
Agreed, Madrone. This is a great CP community! I've been a grower (hobbyist) for some 30+ years, but I've still got a lot to learn and get lots of info from the great folks here!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

By Nepenthes0260
Like the others said, Madrone was a great trader. I received excellent plants from him, including an in bud moranensis Alba. Would definitely trade again!
Got these for trade or sale!

My yards lookin great!

Sphagnum moss for Nepenthes

Head to Lowe's, get Gubler's or BetterGrower LFSM.

All mineral mix for Darlingtonia?

Just curious if anyone on here has ever tried an a[…]

received a few days ago

andynorth's Grow/want list

My newest to add to my Flytrap collection. I am do[…]

Forgot to mention I mailed the sase a few days ago

Signs of life

I know everyone has seen sundew seedlings before, […]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!