FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By SDCPs
Will also donate with SASE:

-2 S. purpurea packets
-3 D. lusitanicum packets
-1 D. filiformis filiformis temperate packet
-D. finlaysoniana --if could use some more I could send over a decent number of packets :P

Need a decent number of D. burmannii to spread over sarracenia pots and looks like there's quite a bit available!

Minus the 1 packet per month limitation (ICPS seedbank doesn't have that for donors for example) I love the idea! Thanks for your hard work!!
By ChefDean
SDCPs wrote:Need a decent number of D. burmannii to spread over sarracenia pots and looks like there's quite a bit available!
Looks can be deceiving. Bulk simply means that the remaining seed hasn't been separated out into packets. That's done at the time of request fulfillment. However, with your donation incoming, I think I might be able to scrape enough together to make you happy. Not school girl, bouncing up and down while covering your mouth giggling happy. More like soft smile, gentle nod of your head, with a single tear poised to fall from your eye while gazing at baby puppies happy.
SDCPs wrote:Minus the 1 packet per month limitation (ICPS seedbank doesn't have that for donors for example) I love the idea! Thanks for your hard work!!
Yup. Different organizations do things differently. Weird, huh?
By ChefDean
Order received.
Your order number is 0389.
I'll PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you for your order.

For Sarracenia or Dionaea seeds, I strongly suggest you use a non-machinable stamp on your return envelope. (The inside one) For Drosera, Pinguicula, and Utricularia seeds, the extra postage is not necessary.
If you can't find a non-machinable stamp, I suggest a forever stamp plus a 15 cent stamp or two regular forever stamps on your return envelope.
The USPS machinery loves to crush those seeds. 

Reminder to all:
Please remember return address on all envelopes.
Please remember to write your Forum username and order number somewhere on the envelope or in a note.
I don't have access to a cross reference of real-world names linked to usernames.
Remembering these things helps me fill orders quicker.
Thank you.

Happy growing,
Dean

Awesome pitcher!

In a suckered for purps. I don't know if it is the[…]

My standard soil mix is 3 parts peat moss, 1 part […]

Sarrs are timelords too apparently XD Sent from m[…]

Bog protection

I had to Google that one: Solanum pyracanthos, a[…]

Bog Garden

That is what I have for my bogs and they do well. […]

My threadleaf sundews are finally awake

How do you care for them? Since part of their r[…]

Hurricane Creek is one I'd like to obtain someday[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!