I wanted something similar but also smaller. So I took a look at her design, then some others on the internet, and then came up with this. My requirements were simple
(1) fits a single 10x20 tray inside (and hence 8 pots).
(2) the tops of my 5x5x7 square pots would be close to even with the top of the stand.
(3) it was portable (with wheels).
(4) wasn’t too expensive to build and didn’t require some crazy tools or woodworking experience.
(5) had space under where I could hang a Nepenthes.
So here is what I came up with. I will protect the wood with something before I place it outside.
Thoughts ? I only had 4 pots handy for the photos
Supercazzola's Grow List