FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
Ava_G wrote:It hurts my heart to look at such beautiful leucophyllas! :(
I've been trying to find some of my own for what seems like forever. They may not be the newest, coolest hybrid, but the plain old regular S. leucophylla is the pitcher that caught my attention the most, sending me on a crazy goose chase ever since! Ha ha! You're lucky to have them in your home. :)
Hi Ava. I'll need to divide and repot this S. leucophylla next year. If we're still both on FlytrapCare.com (I plan to be) and you would still like one, remind me in early Spring next year and I'll try to send you a division just for the shipping charge. :)

Steve
By Steve_D
Matt wrote:I hereby nominate Steve as the most generous member on Flytrapcare!
Thanks. :) Part of it's just a matter of space in the greenhouse though. :(
By Matt
Steve_D wrote:Thanks. :) Part of it's just a matter of space in the greenhouse though. :(
Sure, that's a small part of it ;) It's also a matter of having the plants and being generous enough to distribute them. I've not encountered someone with all those characteristics until you.
By Ava_G
Steve_D wrote: Hi Ava. I'll need to divide and repot this S. leucophylla next year. If we're still both on FlytrapCare.com (I plan to be) and you would still like one, remind me in early Spring next year and I'll try to send you a division just for the shipping charge. :)
Steve
Wow, thank you for offering! I'd have to agree that you're one generous guy... and I've only just met you! If I'm still here next spring (I hope so!) then I'd love a division of your leucophyllas! Can the people here get any cooler? This is hands-down the best forum I've ever joined. :)
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!