FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
homeobox wrote:do you plan to host these contests every month ?
We haven't set up a schedule for photo contests yet. They won't be every month, but we'll try to have at least 4 a year.
SDCPs wrote:Do we post the pics here? Or send them to you. I definitely want to enter :)
Sorry for the delay. I just created the official photo submission thread here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/augus ... t7001.html
By Oblivion
missy america, if i could give you the win right now, i would just for the great guffaw's you just gave me with your photo.

the dog on the right has the nasty vft look going on.. but i like the ?black labby? on the left?
Oblivion liked this
By MissyAmerica
Oblivion wrote:missy america, if i could give you the win right now, i would just for the great guffaw's you just gave me with your photo.

the dog on the right has the nasty vft look going on.. but i like the ?black labby? on the left?
Well thank you :)... The dog on the left (Winky) is actually a 4 year old mutt. She was a stray we took in a few years ago, and now she has a nice home with lots of costumes :) As for Hermione, She just really wanted to eat the plant!
By olliesarea
branpera wrote:I CANT DECIDE i love all of my picutres, but which one will everyone enjoy the most?
You'll have to decide for yourself :D Otherwise thats just cheating :D
By snapperhead51
To any Prize winners in Australia the prize will be posted to you , no postage cost too you at all, I or the ACPS will cover that cost ! I will not be entering as it may be a conflict of interest , good luck ,and dont want to win my own prize mite get hung :) by the ozzie boys !! if I was to win that is !

john
By Oblivion
snapperhead51 wrote:To any Prize winners in Australia the prize will be posted to you , no postage cost too you at all, I or the ACPS will cover that cost ! I will not be entering as it may be a conflict of interest , good luck ,and dont want to win my own prize mite get hung :) by the ozzie boys !! if I was to win that is !

john
i think you should enter anyway.
and if you win, ive got plenty of drosera capensis + spatulata that i'll be MORE than happy to give to you as a prize.
or maybe you'd prefer an RC gift :)
By asiklov
crap, can't join the comp :( 6 days short :( :( :(
By Oblivion
snapperhead51 wrote:Glenn
gee thanks capensis and spats ha ha ha wonder where you got them from :mrgreen:
nahh will stay out will enter next one thanks for the thought mate cheers :D
i offered you an RC gift :)
By Matt
Updated the first post with a new prize for the European winner. User moof (Peter) has also graciously donated a set of 5 terrestrial Utricularia of his choosing for the top finisher in Europe regardless of overall place (even if no one in Europe makes the top 3)!

they are back outside https://i.imgur.com/mW2klN[…]

took my neps outside, look at that moss! https:/[…]

+ bulk means that in addition to already-made pack[…]

Ah. I can find him on social media? He is on F[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1649. I'll PM[…]

Chaser, I like that. Order received. Your order n[…]

Finally

Thanks, it is called a Drosera Intermedia. The var[…]

Rain

I agree, Mike. The pools catch pretty good even w[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!