FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss non-carnivorous plants here

Moderator: Matt

By PlantMom84
Hello everyone! I have a couple of questions for you. Just got this and wondering when I should replant it. I want to keep them together. TIAImageImage

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

By Hedonista
I think they look nice in the pot they are in for now. Maybe if the kalanchoe start getting really tall, or the sedum starts trailing out too much for your liking, but IMO as long as they are happy, you can leave them be. If you want them in a different pot, go ahead and do it. I usually either do it right away so they can go through all the shock at once, rather than going into shock from the move and then getting shocked again, or I wait until they bounce back from the move shock.
By PlantMom84
Hedonista wrote:I think they look nice in the pot they are in for now. Maybe if the kalanchoe start getting really tall, or the sedum starts trailing out too much for your liking, but IMO as long as they are happy, you can leave them be. If you want them in a different pot, go ahead and do it. I usually either do it right away so they can go through all the shock at once, rather than going into shock from the move and then getting shocked again, or I wait until they bounce back from the move shock.
Thank you for your quick response. I like what it's in too Image

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Great advice, thanks! Do you think I gave it too[…]

:shock: Well wow. I found an 8” deep pot t[…]

Phyllodia or deformed pitcher

It literally started opening up today after I took[…]

Progress Pictures

I just thought I would share some shots of my prog[…]

Help with this nepenthes

It looks like ventrata, I would just set it in the[…]

Weird Venus Flytrap

Yes, your flytrap will survive. Just make sure it […]

Should I just leave them be?

From my understanding, VFTs can typically hold the[…]

I am a little confused. Where are the pics from 2.[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!