FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Adrien
Hello everyone! I am hosting another giveaway. Similarly to the last one, you MUST join my discord server and obtain a level of 25 to be entered. In order to reach this level you HAVE to engage in conversation and be active. A bot in the server will give you a level depending on your activity. Thanks for dropping by!

Discord link below:
https://discord.gg/nfh38Rd7dB
Attachments:
IMG_8634.jpeg
IMG_8634.jpeg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
Camden liked this
By Intheswamp
Best wishes with your giveaway. I've never been on "discord" and really doubt I ever will be. The "must join...and obtain a level of" requirements to something outside of this forum simply is a turn-off for me. It all seems a bit too conditional or something to me...but, I'm just an aging longhaired rebel so don't pay me any attention. ;)
Panman, sans, -Stanley- and 3 others liked this
By Intheswamp
Apparently. I looked at the age groups that frequent discord and it appears I'm in the 2% crowd...and I sure don't want to mess that percentage up! :mrgreen:
Panman liked this
By elaineo
Intheswamp wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:45 pm Best wishes with your giveaway. I've never been on "discord" and really doubt I ever will be. The "must join...and obtain a level of" requirements to something outside of this forum simply is a turn-off for me. It all seems a bit too conditional or something to me...but, I'm just an aging longhaired rebel so don't pay me any attention. ;)
Discord is like the old-school telephone service where you'd pick up the phone and connect to a party line and everyone could converse in real-time. The only difference is that you no longer need to turn a hand crank to log in. You'd feel right at home :)
Intheswamp liked this

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!