FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss water requirements, "soil" (growing media) and suitable planting containers

Moderator: Matt

By andynorth
More so here in WA. Maybe next year I will try that idea. Did not think of it but once I am able to finish my pond I am planning to put them out in mesh containers during the summer and have the pond water run through the mesh. I have some aquatics in an aquarium waiting for the pond to be finished. I unfortunately messed up my back doing yard work. Spent July 4 in ER. Have been down since then and it has only been about a month that I have been able to do much, which explains the sudden drain on my bank account and my plant inventory growing.
By Intheswamp
Take care of that back! I live with chronic back pain. Operation in ‘93…it got me mobile and able to go. It wasn’t major but made a believer out of me!
By andynorth
Thanks. Wife has had 4 surgeries. Trying to avoid that with PT. Can not even do steroid injection until January as I am on blood thinners due to heart attack this past Jan. I hit 61 and started falling apart. Screwed up my neck while stretching after heart attack so I have neck and back issues now. Not to mention my Insurance Co. absolutely hates me now. Fortunately I chose the best our Company had to offer so bills were minimal.

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!