FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
I think I've heard good things about them but that was awhile ago so I could be mistaken
By Sundews69
They have some nice VFTs....
By Camden
Yeah I saw that. That was a question with Diflora too and (to my knowledge) they didn’t ask for any so VFT’s should be fine. Don’t know how well your chances would go for cobras or any CITES neps though.

I read their Terms of conditions and shipping policies and they seem to be a lot GC. I wouldn’t worry about ordering from them. (That’s just me though)
By VFTnPups
I think we’re getting import permits and phytosanitary certificates mixed up here. Import permits are not needed for shipments of 12 or less plants. When they are needed, it is on the buyer to provide them. Phyto certs are provided by the seller. Diflora includes phyto certs with their 50 euro shipping fee. They also ship completely bare root with no potting medium. Diflora shipments pass through customs without any problems even when they get sent to the USDA for inspection. Phyto certs have to be included with all plants coming into the US internationally and the plants have to be bare root. Araflora charges a lot for their certs. I think you might have gotten lucky with your GC shipment if they shipped without phyto certs.
By Camden
Ohhh I getcha now. Yeah, I think you’re right about GC; they don’t even give the option to ship to the states any more (that could just be for winter idk) :/
By Sundews69
Oh, they don't ship to US anymore?! That's so sad
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!