FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Yeah, I've been having that problem with some pictures too for a while. I just sit there waiting for them to load and they never do. I also have decent internet. TrapsAndDews has freaking god internet lol. 94 mbps download 88 mbps upload!
By Intheswamp
When I first signed up with Centurystink they advertised 3Mbps to 25Mbps for the same price. Living a distance from the phone company "switch" the speed nose-dives. Over the last few years they've gotten smart and bill me for "Up to 3Mbps" speed. :roll: I'd almost kill for just 6Mbps speed...at least give somebody a good charliehorse!<grin> I *would* switch ISPs but...they're the only provider here...a monopoly. It's better than 2400 baud, though. :x
Sundews69 liked this
By Intheswamp
I still get the spinning dots but I have found that on *some* images there is a (very) small patch of area just above the magnifying where I can sometimes click and the image will open and enlarge. Not all images have that patch, though. Something wacky for sure.
By Intheswamp
Weird. Since before writing the post immediately above this one, the "fainting" gif in the post before that one has been spinning it's dots. BUT, I can click the small area just above the top edge of magnifying glass and the gif opens up enlarged. Still spinning.<sigh>
By TrapsAndDews
I don't think it's your internet. I had the same thing happen with a picture on the forum yesterday, and when I clicked on the corner of it, the picture got enlarged and I was able to see it.
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!