FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
The chemical composition of the fertilizer should not have changed, unless it had been rehydrated and then dehydrated (long, chemistry related explanation not included as it would involve hydrogen bonds, polar and non-polar molecules, and other stuff beyond normal comprehension). (I'm studying Organic Chemistry, and I don't fully understand it myself)
Humidity may have altered it slightly, but very slightly, not enough to make a difference.
As long as you're still adhering to the recommended 1/4 tsp per gallon, and not over applying the solution, you should be fine. Make sure the Maxsea is completely dissociated into solution, don't over apply, and you should be OK.
By TrapsAndDews
ChefDean wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:16 pm The chemical composition of the fertilizer should not have changed, unless it had been rehydrated and then dehydrated (long, chemistry related explanation not included as it would involve hydrogen bonds, polar and non-polar molecules, and other stuff beyond normal comprehension). (I'm studying Organic Chemistry, and I don't fully understand it myself)
This is the kind of stuff I read about for fun during summer.

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!