FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By 0Pool0
Just got this plant about about a month ago as a baby and left my plants in my dad’s care for about a week as I went on vacation. I come back to see my plant had grown a whole pitcher while I was gone! So exciting, I was nervous to leave them with my dad, but he followed instructions well :D
Attachments:
1E697B09-BCFB-40AA-9F5F-D68E8E4412D8.jpeg
1E697B09-BCFB-40AA-9F5F-D68E8E4412D8.jpeg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1877 times
By 0Pool0
To be honest with you, I got it from their (basically blind bag) beginner set of a pitcher plant, a Venus fly trap, and a sun dew. I’m not exactly sure if it is honest with me or not(as I don’t see anything really like it on their actual website) but I looked up pictures of just “Mississippi pitcher plant” and it seemed about right lol :D
By CPhunter101
That sarr was probably "named" after the location where it was found. If it's from a blind bag, I recommend you wait for the pitcher to grow out and properly indentify it (if you would like to know which plant you actually got). I usually like to do this when I get unlabeled plants since I like to know what I'm growing. If not, you could keep the sarr as a mystery plant.
Oddly shaped Sarr

Thanks, I gave them another treatment this morning[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I do sell on Etsy, and anything I sell is authenti[…]

hi: im feedmesemore

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!