Cyber9 wrote:My most recent pitcher on my Ventricosa x Lowii.Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Now this...
This is beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By Panman
Just a reminder that we have a little over 2 weeks left in this contest so there is still plenty of time to get your photo in and to vote for your favorites. Here are the current standings:
Nepenthes0260 10
krakos000 8
optique 6
slicric78 5
That one plant boi 5
Cyber9 4
Panman 4
Shadowtski 4
yardleyq1987 4
Carnies 3
eriction 3
oval 3
Sp0nser 3
Supercazzola 3
tracieh 2
f1appyb1rd 1

There is still lots of time left, so let's see your beautiful neps and don't forget to vote for your favorites!
By Panman
Surely there are more of you lurking out there with some pictures of your nepenthes. We want to see them all! With just over a week and a half left in our contest, here are the standings.
Scores.jpg
Scores.jpg (18.94 KiB) Viewed 4910 times
There is still plenty of time to share your pictures and vote for your favorite so let's see those pics.

Also, remember to be hunting down your best picture of baby CPs. You are going to need it soon.
By Panman
Two days left and we are still getting photos! Thank you. Here are today's standings:
krakos000 11
Nepenthes0260 11
optique 8
That one plant boi 8
slicric78 7
eriction 5
f1appyb1rd 5
Supercazzola 5
Cyber9 4
Panman 4
Shadowtski 4
yardleyq1987 4
Carnies 3
oval 3
Sp0nser 3
tracieh 2
Seith Snow 1

Right now there is a tie between krakos000 and Nepenthes0260. If you haven't voted yet, be sure to do it now. There are a few people that are within striking distance that can still come from behind. If we have a tie, we will have a 24 hour run off to determine the winner.
By sanguinearocks101
I think there should be a post or join time requirement in order to participate. It is blatantly obvious that the krakos000 joined the forums only for the photo contest, as he has one post, made shortly after he joined, and the post is in this thread. It would be all to easy for someone to create multiple accounts so they can add more photos or copy a photo from online and face no penalties to their main account.
By Panman
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 pm I think there should be a post or join time requirement in order to participate. It is blatantly obvious that the krakos000 joined the forums only for the photo contest, as he has one post, made shortly after he joined, and the post is in this thread. It would be all to easy for someone to create multiple accounts so they can add more photos or copy a photo from online and face no penalties to their main account.
I understand your concern. Matt has shared the photo contest to The Flytrap Store's social media in an effort to drive traffic to the site. Before announcing a winner, I do an image search on the picture to make sure it wasn't pulled off of another site. I also look at the user accounts of everyone that likes a post to make sure that someone is not gaming the system by creating bogus accounts. If I find suspicious activity in any of these instances, I will check with the moderators, including Matt, on how to proceed.
Matt liked this
By krakos000
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 pm I think there should be a post or join time requirement in order to participate. It is blatantly obvious that the krakos000 joined the forums only for the photo contest, as he has one post, made shortly after he joined, and the post is in this thread. It would be all to easy for someone to create multiple accounts so they can add more photos or copy a photo from online and face no penalties to their main account.
I was recommended by another user on this forum "Adrien" to join the photo contest. He has seen my plants, we talk regularly through Instagram and thought I might have a good picture to post. You can check my Instagram where I post photos of my various CPs (same name as here). I don't disagree that maybe these contests should only be for older forum users but I mean no I'll will I just figured it would be fun to join.
Adrien, Baileywwwplant liked this

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!