FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twitcher
Available:
P. marciano, gracilis x sumidero, moranensis x ehlersiae, laueana, moranensis v Roseii, lusitanica, primuliflora, and others. Also available D. aliciae, adelae and Utricularia.

Looking for pings I don't have.

Summer is a good time to trade. Will consider sales, but prefer to trade. Let's talk.
By Sundeewz
I have an emarginata i can trade in some months time. It’s currently rather young.
By Apollyon
Same, I also have some pullings that are starting to hit their stride and are growing fairly quick. I have Esseriana, Ehlersiae, Pirouette, and Gigantea (This one will be a little while). My Esseriana cuttings are furthest along., one's spread is about 3/4 inch. Imagine in a couple months they'll be looking much better :lol:
By twitcher
Thanks guys for the interest. I have everything mentioned so far. The esseriana I have has finally started to add some size, and is getting a little color. It spontaneously divided a few months back and I like the direction it seems to be heading. Never been able to get a leaf pull to work with that one, but Im probably doing something wrong. My emarginata is relatively new, so I don't have much history with that one. Both of them seem to be headed to winter form at the moment. Unpredictable pings.
0119 Hurtrus requests Sarr 008

Order received. Your order number is 0119. I'll PM[…]

Request changed to reflect new choice. Order rec[…]

Sarracenia hybrid???

Definitely has leucophylla in it.

I love how you got an apology from Matt for giving[…]

Final words

That’s really mentally disturbing....

Pest ID. HELP

Could not find that 3in1 stuff anywhere, i live in[…]

Venus flytrap dying

The plant was mostly inside but i put it out to ge[…]

Drosera regia Help!!!

Amazing answer thank you I will try the fertili[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!