FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By jonasmonæk
Hei guys

I have not long ago gotten the interest in carnivorous plants, but it seems like the area I reside at the moment doesn't have a very big selection of carnivorous plants. I have searched weeks online and locally, but there seems to be no signs sale of any carnivorous plants. The only information I have gotten so far is that there is a species of pitcher plant in the northern region and sundew in the southern regions of this country, might try to get there. I even asked a friend of mine to send me a venus fly trap from Sweden, but sadly I never got it...
Anyway, I am looking for venus flytraps, pitcher plant and/or sundew. An entire plant or bulb is the most preferable to me, am not that good with germination.

Edit: I am also ok with buying seeds, if it's not possible to get a bulb or plant...
By riveraXVX
this post was from over a year ago and they don't seem to have come back unfortunately.

there is a listing of US/international shops on the forums here, if nowhere locally is available best bet would be to find the cheapest of options from other countries!
Re-introduction

Thanks so much for sharing this great information![…]

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!