FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By jonasmonæk
Hei guys

I have not long ago gotten the interest in carnivorous plants, but it seems like the area I reside at the moment doesn't have a very big selection of carnivorous plants. I have searched weeks online and locally, but there seems to be no signs sale of any carnivorous plants. The only information I have gotten so far is that there is a species of pitcher plant in the northern region and sundew in the southern regions of this country, might try to get there. I even asked a friend of mine to send me a venus fly trap from Sweden, but sadly I never got it...
Anyway, I am looking for venus flytraps, pitcher plant and/or sundew. An entire plant or bulb is the most preferable to me, am not that good with germination.

Edit: I am also ok with buying seeds, if it's not possible to get a bulb or plant...
By riveraXVX
this post was from over a year ago and they don't seem to have come back unfortunately.

there is a listing of US/international shops on the forums here, if nowhere locally is available best bet would be to find the cheapest of options from other countries!
The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I r[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

SASE mailed thank you

Looking for a Cephalotus

A guy in a plant club I'm in said he had some Nepe[…]

AI Generated Nepenthes

Hey look, it's those oddly neon bonsai seeds for s[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!