I want to Thank all for you help
see below what a nursery said to do:
OK I called the nursery close to my house and the owner lady came over and she went in the green house looked around
and then look at the fly trap then turn off the green house fans, rubbed her fingers on the fan and said ok she knows what is happening , the fans is blow in (spanish moss spores) and because my back yard has the marsh behind it.
and there is no killing it but with 150f temp or with bleach and water.
then she asked where did i start them from seeds,
I said in my house in the little green house with 5 shelves and that i had 3 of them with Led grow lights so I showed her them.
Now she said how to fix this :
1. mix peat and sand 10% sand in a blow the wash it 2 times then on the second time nuke it for 120 sc in the macwave
and let cool over night.
2. use new pot washed and cleaned in hot water.
3. fill the little pot with the new clean peat.
4. pull each fly up with toothpick then spray it good with clean water then put the baby in the new pots.
one at a time but don't expose the pot close to each other or the spanish moss spores will get in the new pot.
5. put the in a new tray and put in the little green house in side the house with the led.
6. only put 1/8 water in the tray.
and last leave them in doors for the rest off the summer or for ever.
all because where i live.
Do you think i should do this?