FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By mikefallen13
Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I was last active on this forum, I got out of the hobby a few years back but I couldn't stay away from the addiction and early last year I started rebuilding my collection.

So the following plants available for trade, these plants have all been with me for several months and are all healthy and growing. I decided to part with these particular plants due to the simple fact I'm quickly running out of room and I'd rather use the space for other things. Here's a link to my current wantslist/growlist: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/grow ... wlist.html

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any offers or questions!

*Just as a side note, I'll happily hold plants if weather in your area is below freezing. I normally won't ship plants if temps are below freezing in my area, though so far I've never encountered any issues, I don't like to risk it.

Avaliable plants:

Nepenthes alba SG
ImageN. alba SG JH 1/22/16 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
*sorry about the crappy pic
This a seed grown plant from Jeremiah Harris, a vigorous grower, it's at least doubled in size since I bought it last fall. It's currently growing in a 2" pot.

Nepenthes hamata RC from a SG plant (male)
ImageN. hamata SG NE male (1/27/17) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
I bought this plant from a well known online retailer a few months ago and honestly, it was an impulse buy. At the time, I didn't even consider the fact that this plant would vine and that a vining Nepenthes would quickly outgrow my fairly small terrarium. This plant will (most likely) produce upper pitchers. Potted in a 4" pot.

Nepenthes edwardsiana TC
ImageN. edwardsiana TC NE (1/26/17) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
This plant had a rough time with my conditions this summer but is now is looking good and growing well. It currently has two small basals and the main growth. Growing in a 2" pot.

Thanks for looking!
By tannerm
I'm right there with you on the hamata issue. Mine is vining too and is about to outgrow my enclosure as well :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By mikefallen13
Yep, once neps start to vine it's pretty hard to deal with them if you're growing indoors. Oh how I envy people with greenhouses! LOL

As of now all plants are pending, if anything changes I'll update the thread. Thanks guys!
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!