FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By mikefallen13
Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I was last active on this forum, I got out of the hobby a few years back but I couldn't stay away from the addiction and early last year I started rebuilding my collection.

So the following plants available for trade, these plants have all been with me for several months and are all healthy and growing. I decided to part with these particular plants due to the simple fact I'm quickly running out of room and I'd rather use the space for other things. Here's a link to my current wantslist/growlist: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/grow ... wlist.html

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any offers or questions!

*Just as a side note, I'll happily hold plants if weather in your area is below freezing. I normally won't ship plants if temps are below freezing in my area, though so far I've never encountered any issues, I don't like to risk it.

Avaliable plants:

Nepenthes alba SG
ImageN. alba SG JH 1/22/16 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
*sorry about the crappy pic
This a seed grown plant from Jeremiah Harris, a vigorous grower, it's at least doubled in size since I bought it last fall. It's currently growing in a 2" pot.

Nepenthes hamata RC from a SG plant (male)
ImageN. hamata SG NE male (1/27/17) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
I bought this plant from a well known online retailer a few months ago and honestly, it was an impulse buy. At the time, I didn't even consider the fact that this plant would vine and that a vining Nepenthes would quickly outgrow my fairly small terrarium. This plant will (most likely) produce upper pitchers. Potted in a 4" pot.

Nepenthes edwardsiana TC
ImageN. edwardsiana TC NE (1/26/17) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
This plant had a rough time with my conditions this summer but is now is looking good and growing well. It currently has two small basals and the main growth. Growing in a 2" pot.

Thanks for looking!
By tannerm
I'm right there with you on the hamata issue. Mine is vining too and is about to outgrow my enclosure as well :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By mikefallen13
Yep, once neps start to vine it's pretty hard to deal with them if you're growing indoors. Oh how I envy people with greenhouses! LOL

As of now all plants are pending, if anything changes I'll update the thread. Thanks guys!
All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

rotted S. purpurea rhizome??

www.hccarnivorousplants.co.uk Wow. I wish we […]

SASE is winging its way to you as we speak. Thanks[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!