FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By phant0mv87
Posts:  173
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm
#243380
moved location and the lighting was not ideal.. lost all plants but decided to start fresh with an indoor setup..
Dionaea
Maroon Monster (FTS)
Jaws (FTS)
Purple Ambush (FTS)
Sawtooth x Piranha (FTS)


Pinguicula
Laueana "red" (CC)
Cyclosecta (CC)
Marciano (Sarracenia Northwest)

Drosera
Capensis Red
Last edited by phant0mv87 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:56 am, edited 18 times in total.
User avatar
By davidbondy17
Posts:  73
Joined:  Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 pm
#273223
Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
davidbondy17 liked this
By phant0mv87
Posts:  173
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm
#273299
davidbondy17 wrote:Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm becoming more picky on future plants... now that space is becoming an issue =P
User avatar
By davidbondy17
Posts:  73
Joined:  Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 pm
#273304
phant0mv87 wrote:
davidbondy17 wrote:Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm becoming more picky on future plants... now that space is becoming an issue =P
What's your set up at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
By phant0mv87
Posts:  173
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm
#273309
davidbondy17 wrote: What's your set up at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I have one south facing windowsill for the nepenthes and drosera (I plan on bringing the drosera back inside when the temps drop).

For the flytraps and sarrs, I have a small iono.. 4.5x2.5 cheap greenhouse. I can't really expand on much right now because I live in a townhouse style apartment. The greenhouse already sticks out like a sore thumb xD.
User avatar
By davidbondy17
Posts:  73
Joined:  Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 pm
#273311
phant0mv87 wrote:
davidbondy17 wrote: What's your set up at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I have one south facing windowsill for the nepenthes and drosera (I plan on bringing the drosera back inside when the temps drop).

For the flytraps and sarrs, I have a small iono.. 4.5x2.5 cheap greenhouse. I can't really expand on much right now because I live in a townhouse style apartment. The greenhouse already sticks out like a sore thumb xD.
Cool man! Nice greenhouse! I right now don't get much natural sunlight so I use artificial light! I use a combination of two high power leds and CFLS to get high intensity light on my nepenthes terrarium. I use two leds for my north American temperate tank (preparing for dormancy). Lastly I used CFLS for my Butterworts Heliamphora Cephalotus and my separate temperate north American tank which has a sarracenia Flava, Sylvia, and a Dionaea m. 'King Henry'. However I'm gonna be moving my Butterworts soon and my cephalotus, because they both go semi dormant. Unfortunately for me I have no natural sun until later in the day, and not when the sun is at its most brightest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pfft, RPG. IBM Assembly Language :mrgreen: […]

LL conditions for HL seedlings

So in the wild the temperatures don’t sudde[…]

Ok! They look really awesome, but I don't know if […]

I would say that it depends on whether you have so[…]

you can try filtering through a cloth, and also bu[…]

Flytraps from seed

What lights do you have that vft under? If you eve[…]

Double pitcher Cephalotus

Ooh. Meristematic differentiation. I'm going to ha[…]

Thanks for posting this! I've been meaning to get[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!