FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By phant0mv87
moved location and the lighting was not ideal.. lost all plants but decided to start fresh with an indoor setup..
Dionaea
Maroon Monster (FTS)
Jaws (FTS)
Purple Ambush (FTS)
Sawtooth x Piranha (FTS)

Pinguicula
Laueana "red" (CC)
Cyclosecta (CC)
Marciano (Sarracenia Northwest)

Drosera
Capensis Red
Last edited by phant0mv87 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:56 am, edited 18 times in total.
By davidbondy17
Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
davidbondy17 liked this
By phant0mv87
davidbondy17 wrote:Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Thanks! I'm becoming more picky on future plants... now that space is becoming an issue =P
By davidbondy17
phant0mv87 wrote:
davidbondy17 wrote:Wow nice! You have a lot of cool sarracenia hybrids! Also I really admire the veitchii x platychilla! Looks like your stocking up on some nice flytrap mutations as well! Wish you the best!

Thanks! I'm becoming more picky on future plants... now that space is becoming an issue =P
What's your set up at the moment?

By phant0mv87
davidbondy17 wrote: What's your set up at the moment?

I have one south facing windowsill for the nepenthes and drosera (I plan on bringing the drosera back inside when the temps drop).

For the flytraps and sarrs, I have a small iono.. 4.5x2.5 cheap greenhouse. I can't really expand on much right now because I live in a townhouse style apartment. The greenhouse already sticks out like a sore thumb xD.
By davidbondy17
phant0mv87 wrote:
davidbondy17 wrote: What's your set up at the moment?

I have one south facing windowsill for the nepenthes and drosera (I plan on bringing the drosera back inside when the temps drop).

For the flytraps and sarrs, I have a small iono.. 4.5x2.5 cheap greenhouse. I can't really expand on much right now because I live in a townhouse style apartment. The greenhouse already sticks out like a sore thumb xD.
Cool man! Nice greenhouse! I right now don't get much natural sunlight so I use artificial light! I use a combination of two high power leds and CFLS to get high intensity light on my nepenthes terrarium. I use two leds for my north American temperate tank (preparing for dormancy). Lastly I used CFLS for my Butterworts Heliamphora Cephalotus and my separate temperate north American tank which has a sarracenia Flava, Sylvia, and a Dionaea m. 'King Henry'. However I'm gonna be moving my Butterworts soon and my cephalotus, because they both go semi dormant. Unfortunately for me I have no natural sun until later in the day, and not when the sun is at its most brightest.

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

*Phew* Okay, hadn't updated this is awhile. :l[…]

Well.. its been a few weeks. I've watched my dog l[…]

All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!