FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss non-carnivorous plants here

Moderator: Matt

By eithan0693
Well I got some new plants been repotting and propaging like crazy. It's been a good time. Today I got some new rainforest plants that I'm pretty happy about they go very nicely with my collection. One is the leopard Lilly, and the other is an arrow root.

By Benurmanii
What kind of plants are you looking for? I have never propogated plants before, but so far I have taken cuttings of my D. schizandra, D. spiralis (the cutting was in with the plant when I recieved it. Since it was still green, I floated it. I don't know if it will give me any plantlets though), and lots of my D. multifida. Hopefully in the coming month or two I will get some plantlets. If any of these guys interest you, perhaps we could trade in the near future? :)
By eithan0693
By d. Multifida do you mean drosera binata Var. Multifida?

I'm pretty much looking for any plant I don't have. I have schizandra on my wanted list and I wouldn't mind d. Spiralis. Is there anything else ?
By Benurmanii
Yep I mean var. multifida. I know that is proper nomenclature, but I just say D. multifida cause it's shorter. I think I'll have the most success with my D. schizandra cuttings, since they have wide leaves and apparently will even pop up when old leaves are decaying on the soil surface. If I get some in the near future, I'll let you know when they are established. D. schizandra is definitely one of my favs :D

If you're interested in pygmy drosera, my D. scorpiodes is making quite a bit of gemmae, and I believe my D. pulchella is finally starting to get some. I could send some gemmae over if you are interested, or I could grow the gemmae myself and send you the plants once they have grown a bit.
By eithan0693
I'm most interested in the schizandra to be honest. I have some pygmy seeds I just started. I have the other 2 sisters of Queensland so it's been something I've been looking for.
Weird Pitchers, advice?

the black absorbs the full spectrum of light makin[…]

Two issues. The only filiformis var Floridana we h[…]

primaflora likes to be almost wet. I keep it in sh[…]

Hello again from Florida

Welcome back https://media.tenor.com/images/5e88a[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1671. I'll PM[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1670. I'll PM[…]

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

New cultivar potential?

For its stout leaves and proportionately large t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!