FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
pieguy452 wrote:Spring is arriving, and i am currently in the process of repotting all of my plants. Unfortunately, I've ran into a problem that I didn't think would happen so soon. I've ran out of room in my greenhouse :(

I love all my plants, but I have to make room for individual clones that I plan to collect in the future. That, and I also wanted to grow more plants than flytraps and also need the room for that. I have a ton of duplicates of certain clones of flytraps, and a ton of unnamed flytraps. I would like to sell them at a bargain price so that I may sell them more quickly (if possible). The money I get from selling these flytraps will go into collecting other flytraps I don't have yet :)

I would preferably like to sell the flytraps in small groups and in bulk. I am hoping to sell most of them within a month or so so I have room for my other flytraps that I have to repot. If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Flytraps that i have duplicates of for sale (atleast ones I can remember off the top of my head)

FTS Maroon Monster
seed grown
Fine tooth x red
Vigorous
sawtooth- SOLD OUT
Justina Davis
Dutch Delight
FTS Etna
Red Pirahna- SOLD OUT
Paradisia
Dutch
Ill definitely throw in extras for anyone who orders, I've got more flytraps than I know what to do with at the moment :P
I live right down the road from you, maybe 20-30min. I just sent you a PM.
By Jds197
I know this post is pretty old, but I'm really interested in those FTS Maroon Monsters if there are still any available. Thanks!

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!